28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Upcoming December 26--an interview with Danny Gregory

DO watch for it--as I said, there wasn't room in the book for all the wonderful interviews with 27 artists--it would have become encyclopedic!  So,I'll share them and expand on them here. 

I was able to use much more of Danny's work, plus links to his books, blogs, website and more.  It's fascinating...


The Artist's Network will also feature some of these interviews--4-5, I think--so most of this resource will be available ONLY here.  You'll love it!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait!!!!! Looking forward to hearing Danny and this blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good one, Nancy! And I got to use a LOT of his work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the book, Kate and what a great idea to start this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, there was just too much material that needed to see the light of day! Fascinating stuff from all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, ladies! I'd love to see what Danny has to say!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...