28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sorry for the delay while I deal with a dinosaur...

I know I said we'd pick the winner for the CD today, but although J. said I shouldn't even call it a prototype because there weren't any glitches, I found to my dismay (from some kind person who BOUGHT one!) that there were, indeed.  ACK.  We thought it was done, honest we did.


So.  The dinosaur is unfortunately my MovieMaker 2.6, which keeps hanging up and leaving things out.  I've been working for two days to try to solve the problem...but unfortunately they're DIFFERENT things, each time.

And each time I go to fix it I find another typo...so might was well clean those up while I'm at it....

I've even uploaded a new version of MovieMaker to let it repair itself.  That was yesterday...


I'm going to switch to a newer movie-editing software as soon as I get this one DONE (rats, thought I was!), but the project itself, pre-slideshow/movie IS finished--and there doesn't seem to be another software out there that can read it. (Believe me, I've tried!)


Soooo...sorry for the delay!  Technical difficulties...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...