28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Moleskine Sketchbook Cover


The Moleskine Large Sketchbook is still my favorite art journal - not perfect, but still my favorite. I have lots of volumes after six years, and I can't tell one from another on the shelf.

So, I came up with a slipcover that can be customized for each volume - and which will withstand handling because it will not tear or be bothered by moisture (made of Sheer Heaven).

I have put my Template and a tutorial in my latest blog post, and am gifting it to all art journalers.

Here's the link to the post:


Happy Holidays!

jessica

1 comment:

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...