28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sneak Peek at the upcoming Urban Sketching book!



Gabi Campanario's new book is due out next month, and you can pre-order on Amazon here:

(Note: I edited the link since Amazon seems to be having a glitch, so I hope this works!  All I could figure out to do to make it work was put the book in my Amazon store...)

Lots and lots of wonderful art, and I'm delighted to be part of it, as are several of our correspondents!

4 comments:

  1. Looks Awesome! Can't wait to get my copy. Thanks for the sneak peek Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Richard, isn't it lovely??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have this in my shopping cart; feel that as a rural dweller I need to work on buildings. Less forgiving than trees! I love it when I go into a city, but am glad to escape back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been fascinated by architecture and even the simplest dwellings...I know you'll enjoy the book, Ann!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...