28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Artists' Journal Workshop: My big fat black journal

Thought this might be of interest... again ;D. I posted this in 2011 and it is on the very topic under discussion now. I wanted to repost the whole thing, but I can't figure out how to do that on Blogger!

If you missed it then, here's another look!
Artists' Journal Workshop: My big fat black journal: I’ve long been a fan of the kind of beautiful illustrated journal that Kate Johnson and others, like Roz Stendahl, Pam Johnson Brickell, a...

7 comments:

  1. Ditto what Kate said. Sounds like a grand idea for a cache of big black journals I bought on sale, enough for a year probably. Sometimes I just enjoy working on less than perfect paper again, to keep myself from becoming too precious it and losing the joy that I find the process to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I'm glad it was helpful again! As soon as I get through a project I'm working on, I'm going to do a new post here about just having started my ninth Big Fat Black Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NINE! Wow...we'll look forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post! Process rather than product... I will try to employ that mentality more often as I work or rather, play, in my journal :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...